Our Treatment Process

The treatment process and our treatment protocols are like none other in the world. This is why our patient recovery rate is estimated to be the highest and quickest in the country regarding exposure to mold /fungi, yeast, mycobacterium, and all of their secondary metabolites.
 
The key to our healthcare success is in our ability to understand all of compounds and elements within the environment of a water damaged indoor environment and the pathogens and toxins that can make a human being sick. Once you understand the chemical composition of those elements in a contaminated environment the so called, "mystery" of Mold Sickness just becomes another workable medical condition.
 
In water damaged indoor environments there are only so many components that can cause adverse health effects in human beings. A person suffering exposure in those environments will be sick from one or more of the following:

•Fungus / Mold
•Mycotoxins
•Yeast
•Bacteria
•Mycobacterium
•Endotoxins
•Parasites
•Mites
 
To successfully treat patients with exposure to indoor water damaged environments one must understand all of the elements and compounds associated with the composition of bacteria, yeast, fungal spores, as well as their secondary metabolites. The ability to recognize symptoms based upon the environmental elements is the next phase in understanding why the patient is sick.
 
Virtually every patient that walks through our doors suffers from a "co- exposure" (When more than one pathogen is involved). When a mycotoxin test is preformed and the results yield:
  
Aflatoxin          PRESENT 
Ochratoxin      PRESENT
 
This is just one example of a co-exposure; it means the patient has been exposed to two, or more different species of fungi / mold and must be treated accordingly. The medical science gets even more chemically complex when beta glucans, endotoxins, and other fungal and bacteriological components are involved and cause downstream chains of unregulated hormonal and protien production, or manifest themselves into the body and organ tissue.
 
Based upon testing and observations of the patient's symptoms we can determine if there are endotoxins, mycotoxins, yeast, beta glucans, bacteria, mycobacterium, an invasive fungal or yeast infection present in the patient. This is why there is no single protocol that can work for every patient. There is no, "one size fits all" in this area of medicine.
 
Another great fallacy in the medical community is the thought all mycotoxins can be "bound" out of the human body. This is completely false. Some mycotoxins may be bound, other must be dissolved, and others chemically deactivated.
 
The American Centers for Environmental Science and Health have made the science of exposure environmental contaminants mainstream medicine. The day of the single "Mold Doctor", with the special cure, wisdom and knowledge is at an end. There is no more mystery to these types of exposures.